Organizational Change Manager
3 Times Sq New York, New York 10036
Voca has an immediate opening available for a Organizational Change Manager in New York, NY!
Job Description:The Financial and Risk business of Thomson Reuters is now Refinitiv. Refinitiv equips the financial community with access to an open platform that uncovers opportunity and catalyses change. Our Sales and Account Management (S&AM) business is undertaking significant global transformation and is equipped with a dedicated S&AM Transformation function that exists to transform change into opportunity, unlock value and propel growth. Our S&AM Transformation team is focused on shaping ideas and building realities to drive business performance targets. We’re bold, focused and open – if you are passionate about driving forward our S&AM book of change, join us in bringing our transformation vision to life.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The role of the Organizational Change Manager is to ensure that all change initiatives in S&AM are understood, that users are prepared to adopt the new ways of working ensuring that business processes, working practices, systems and support structures across the business are adjusted to drive tangible and non-tangible business benefits.
The Business Change Manager must ensure that each initiative is effectively delivered into the relevant business areas by means of carefully developed and co-ordinated change management plans.
Specifically, the Business Change Manager will ensure:
• each different business area is sufficiently prepared for the impact of the new ways of working
• there is sufficient support available for the new ways of working to operate in a ‘business as usual’ state
• to support colleagues whilst the transition is taking place
• full adoption and utilization is maximized
• reinforcement plans are in place
Key roles and responsibilities
To be responsible for the delivery of effective change management, which includes the promotion of:
• business vision, and maintaining the benefits framework that links change delivery to the achievement of business benefits for S&AM
• Working with operational managers to embed changes within the business. Identifying what changes in processes, procedures and practices are needed to achieve change and deliver the planned benefits.
• To identify and support any additional change managers, key users, and change agents in the development of appropriate change management plans for any S&AM change initiatives
• To deliver change management activities to ensure ongoing stakeholder and user engagement.
Activities will include, but not limited to:
- Plan business change activities for the project
- Deliver and implement Project Change approach plan and strategy
- Appropriate change impact assessment work
- Business Readiness activities
- Stakeholder Engagement and management approach
- Lead and promote effective ways of working within the team
- Lead the transition to BAU
- Reporting, planning, managing to plan, managing risks/issues, appropriate escalation
- Ongoing support structure and continuous improvement plans identified
- To liaise with the owners of any other relevant plans to ensure that change requirements remain fully linked to and part of the overall process for managing change initiatives across S&AM
- To ensure that business stability is maintained during the transition and that the changes are effectively integrated into S&AM teams
- To identify and implement mechanisms by which benefits can be realised and measured and to support the Business in taking ownership of the required activities
- To initiate reviews to ensure that the new capabilities are being embedded and established
- Such other activities as may be required to fulfil your responsibilities
- KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- • A solid understanding of how people go through change and the change process
• Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
• Excellent active listening skills
• Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
• Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
• Forward looking with a holistic approach
• Problem solving and root cause identification skills
• Able to work effectively at all levels in an organisation
• Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with others
• Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phase of the project lifecycles
• Experience with a varied scale and type of organisational change efforts
Voca: The Spirit of Work