Operations Refurbishment Tech II
1169 Canton RD Marietta, Georgia 30066
Voca has an immediate opening available for a Operations Refurbishment Tech II in Marietta, GA! If you are interested, please forward your resume to Jon Burckhardt at email@example.com and call him at 507.216.8053. Thanks!
- Download, configure and test all units according to set procedures. Inspect for cosmetic failures. Fully erase any old program stored in unit as needed. Download appropriate test program into unit and fully test functionality of unit as needed. Using documented procedures; repair printed circuit boards or subassemblies by removing and installing electronic and/or mechanical components in the correct orientation and location. Use a soldering iron to perform hand soldering/de-soldering of through-hole and surface mount components; reinstalling electronic components into subassemblies with correct orientation and location. Computer/Laptop repair experience a plus. Dis-assemble and reassemble electronic devices, clean and test units. Record all units into repair tracking system. Work within quality control standards; maintain a neat, clean and orderly workstation adhering to all safety standards. Assist with special projects as needed
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Training/experience in soldering/de-soldering required
- 1 year work experience in a production environment or equivalent military/technical education
Intermediate of higher computer skills
- Ability to communicate effectively; read, write and understand English,
- Ability to work in a team environment Physical demands of the position: Bend, squat, use hands to handle or feel, reach above shoulder level, talk or hear, sit, stand, walk, push/pull and lift up to 50 lbs., see color distinctions, use of both hands and arms."
Voca: The Spirit of Work