Onsite Mobile Application Administrator
5151 North 9th AVe Pensacola, Florida 32504
Voca has an immediate opening available for a Onsite Mobile Application Administrator in Pensacola, FL! ! If you are interested, please forward your resume to Tareyl Stewart at email@example.com and reach by phone at 507-303-8177. Thanks!
The Mobile Application Administrator will be responsible for onsite management as outlined below. This position will work closely with the assigned hospital and the teams in order to provide best in class service to our users. We offers cutting edge mobile communication strategies to the country’s top healthcare providers. Our products support continuous efforts to improve patient care and increase caregiver productivity using the latest mobile devices.
RESPONSIBILITIES The Mobile Application Administrator’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Develops a strong understanding of the entire company including technical architecture and product offerings.
• Develops strong, long-lasting end-user relationships, which are referenceable, including increasing adoption, ensuring retention, driving overall satisfaction and renewal of software and service for the assigned hospital.
• Serves as the primary onsite subject matter expert at the assigned hospital.
• Assists other departments and resources with all aspects of the eployment, including communication, coordination, and provisioning.
• Communicates with project stakeholders on a regular basis.
• Provides customer support and technical issue resolution via onsite support, email, IM, phone, and other electronic mediums.
• Available for urgent escalations as defined in the assigned Service Level Agreement (SLA).
• Working with cross-functional teams, which include hospital points of contact and teams such as; Technical Support, Project Management, Logistics, System Engineering, Product Development, Area Sales Managers, and Customer Success Managers.
• Communicates with various departments to raise awareness of customer needs, requirements, concerns, and issues and follow through to resolution.
• Assists in identifying and developing best practices for the solution, management, training, and support.
• Knowledge of Web Admin portal with the ability to maintain and edit directory as agreed upon by the assigned hospital.
• Updates and maintains device management process for smartphones via Mobile Device Management (MDM) as defined in the hospital contract.
• Understands and communicates the support process with the ability to assist in resolving/troubleshooting issues (pulling logs, replicating issues, documenting findings, etc.).
• Track and trend issues to institute process improvements where possible to reduce issue escalations.
• Develop, update, and deliver training for new employee orientation and provide continuous education to the assigned hospital staff when needed.
• Provides support and planning during upgrades and also completes proper testing/validation of new feature sets.
• Primary responsibilities will be supporting the assigned hospital but travel may be required to assist in other related projects and/or training opportunities at the eadquarters in Sarasota, FL. (Approximately 5%)
• Bachelor’s degree and/or 3-5 years of equivalent combination of education and applicable work experience in healthcare or IT within a customer-facing role.
• Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills and be comfortable working with frontline nursing, physicians and point of care support services staff.
• Must have experience supporting and troubleshooting computer hardware and software in healthcare, preferably with nursing point-of-care solutions.
• General knowledge of systems integration workflow capabilities, requirements and protocols.
• General knowledge of wireless communication systems and protocols.
• Must possess adequate organizational skills to determine workload priorities and schedules with a service-oriented mindset.
• Self-driven and proactive in determining areas of need for increase satisfaction.
• Ability to work both independently and in a collaborative team environment.
• Experience within a software or communications industry desirable.
• Practical knowledge of healthcare industry preferred.
• Network+ Certification or any other applicable technical certifications would be a differentiator.
• A high degree of Passion, Respect and Imagination!
Voca: The Spirit of Work