4500 San Pablo Rd Jacksonville, Florida 32224
- Performs a variety of clerical tasks to support the department/division/work unit as directed.
- Photocopying; sending and distributing faxes; scanning; running errands; receiving and returning outside materials/films/media; performing miscellaneous typing and basic data entry
- Sending reprints and/or mass mailings; ordering and organizing office supplies and/or educational materials; maintaining and organizing department/division library and/or conference rooms
- Sorting and distributing mail; filing; assisting with answering office phones; requesting articles from the library
- Calling, loaning and/or returning medical records; and providing support for other medical record activities as directed.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Basic office equipment (computers, photocopiers, fax machines, etc).
- Must possess good organizational skills.
- Must be able to carry out duties and receive direction from multiple sources with moderate supervision.
- Must be able to read and follow instructions and able to manage multiple tasks.
- Will be accountable for the delivery and pick-up of all items in an efficient manner.