301 2nd St NE New Prague, Minnesota 56071
Voca Health has immediate openings available for Occupational Therapist professionals in New Prauge, MN! If you are interested, please forward your resume to Jon Burckhardt at firstname.lastname@example.org and call him at 507.216.8053.Thanks!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- Therapists are responsible for the application of current knowledge, theory, evidence and sound clinical judgment in patient management. The therapist works closely with the patient, family and other members of an interdisciplinary team to provide efficient and effective individualized patient care. Therapists also serve as advocates and promoters of health, wellness, and fitness to all stakeholders. They serve as educators and mentors for therapy students, peers and other medical professionals. The occupational therapist assists with department and program planning.
- Carry out evaluations/treatments for occupational therapy in-patients, adult out-patients, pediatric out-patients. Will be working Ooutpatient Pediatrics
- Graduate of an accredited Occupational Therapy program. Licensed or eligible for licensure in the state of Minnesota as an Occupational Therapist.
- Monday through Friday 8:00-4:30.
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work