Occupational Health Nurse III
1921 Hurd Drive Dallas, Texas 75038
Voca Health has immediate openings available for Occupational Health Registered Nurse III (RN) professionals in Dallas, TX! Interested candidates will forward current resume to Chad Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org and call 952-303-8107. Thanks!
- Provides direct clinical care to achieve internal and external regulatory compliance for all employees located at the Cleveland Avenue locations.
- Plans, develops, implements and evaluates occupational health and wellness initiatives for the Cleveland Avenue site in conjunction with other Franklin County sites.
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining the effectiveness of the quality system.
- Provides emergency care based on established standards of clinical practice.
- Performs assessment and prepares nursing diagnosis for non-life-threatening situations.
- Performs nursing case management for employees.
- Plans, coordinates, implements, performs and evaluates on-site health screenings for surveillance monitoring for one site: For example, on-site hearing evaluations, vision screening, travel immunizations
- Performs ergonomic assessments.
- Assists with work placement of employees returning with work restrictions.
- Prepares and submits workers’ compensation and OSHA reports.
- Educates employees and supervisors on aspects of occupational health and wellness.
- Develops and implements site-specific clinical policies and procedures.
- Administers record retention policies.
- Participates in planning activities and provides recommendations to management for occupational health initiatives based on assessment of defined populations.
- Develops and implements education for employees and supervisors on aspects of occupational health and wellness.
- Maintains lactation rooms.
- Participates in safety activities as requested.
- Reviews global surveillance activities on a regular basis and assists safety as requested to determine relevance of each surveillance.
- Provides oversight for the site's emergency response team.
- Maintains statistics for site occupational health and wellness services.
- Provides consultation to managers regarding complex health issues.
- Experienced Registered Nurse with a solid 5-7 years’ experience.
- Preference for Occupational Health Nurse with 5-7 years’ experience from Manufacturing background.
- Absolutely willing to take someone with ER or ICU nursing experience and willing to train Occupational Health portion.
- Strong preference for Bachelor Degree.
- COHN Certification preferred.
- CPR/AED/1st aid certified instructor preferred.
- Knowledge of applicable regulatory standards and requirements for infant formula and nutritionals.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications.
Voca: The Spirit of Work