NICU RN - Travel or Local
2450 Riverside Ave., Univ. of Minnesota Masonic Children's Hospital Minneapolis, Minnesota 55454
Voca Health has immediate openings available for Travel or local Neonatal Intensive Care (NICU) Registered Nurse (RN) professionals in Minneapolis, MN! ! If you are interested please email Kaley Fuller at email@example.com or call 347-293-2560!
Voca connects Travel Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, LPNs, CNAs, and other clinical professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our travelers, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help our travelers reach their individual goals. Voca provides travelers a variety of benefits including insurance, vacation, referral bonuses, and dedicated support for active travelers.
Assignment details are provided below, we’re excited to hear from you. Interested travelers (or local candidates!) will reach out to Voca at firstname.lastname@example.org, 507-288-5260.
- It takes a special person to become a nurse, but that's even more true for those who go on to become Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) nurses. These dedicated professionals care for the most fragile patients there are–sick and premature newborns. In addition, they are on the front lines when it comes to helping scared parents through what is often a traumatic experience.
- Based in Minneapolis, we provide exceptional, coordinated health care—from preventing illness and injury to caring for the most complex medical conditions. Passionate, innovative, talented employees are essential to our future as we seek to improve the health of the communities we serve.
Provide care to all levels of NICU patients, attend high risk deliveries and go on transport. Off premise call -- one shift per month. Serve as a primary nurse.
- Physical demands: Sitting, standing, walking, lifting-max 35lbs, push/pull-max. 35 lbs, balance, stooping/crouching, grasping, writing, finger dexterity/keyboarding, reaching, color vision, operate machinery, physical presence at work.
- Mental Demands: Frequent people contact, irregular work schedule, supervisory skills, detailed work, frequent interruptions, decision making skills, concentration, ability to work independent, multiple concurrent tasks, frequent deadlines, organizational skills, ability to collaborate with others, express ideas orally, remember and apply information, understand/follow basic instruction
- Because of the acuity of our unit, nurses need a minimum of two-three yeas of Level 3 NICU experience. Manager has been interviewing for experience with micropremies, surgical infants, high frequency ventilation and infants with trachs
- .9 position every other weekend rotating days/nights, 12 Hour shifts, 36 Hours/ week.
- Current MN RN License. BLS required
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Paid Vacation Program
- 401(k) Program
- Insurance Options
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
- Housing Location Assistance
- Excellent Referral Programs
Voca: The Spirit of Work