NICU RN - Travel or Local
201 E. Nicollet Blvd., Fairview Ridges Hospital Burnsville, Minnesota 55337
Voca Health has immediate openings available for Travel or local Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) Registered Nurse (RN) professionals in Burnsville, MN! If you are interested please email Kaley Fuller at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 347-293-2560
Voca connects Travel Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, LPNs, CNAs, and other clinical professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our travelers, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help our travelers reach their individual goals. Voca provides travelers a variety of benefits including insurance, vacation, referral bonuses, and dedicated support for active travelers.
Assignment details are provided below, we’re excited to hear from you. Interested travelers (or local candidates!) will reach out to Voca at email@example.com, 507-288-5260.
- It takes a special person to become a nurse, but that's even more true for those who go on to become Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) nurses. These dedicated professionals care for the most fragile patients there are–sick and premature newborns. In addition, they are on the front lines when it comes to helping scared parents through what is often a traumatic experience.
- Health Services is an award-winning nonprofit health care system with more than 21,000 employees and 2,300 aligned physicians. Based in Minneapolis, we provide exceptional, coordinated health care—from preventing illness and injury to caring for the most complex medical conditions. Passionate, innovative, talented employees are essential to our future as we seek to improve the health of the communities we serve.
- Provide care to all levels of NICU patients, attend high risk deliveries and go on transport. Off premise call -- one shift per month. Serve as a primary nurse.
- Physical demands: Sitting, standing, walking, lifting-max 35lbs, push/pull-max. 35 lbs, balance, stooping/crouching, grasping, writing, finger dexterity/keyboarding, reaching, color vision, operate machinery, physical presence at work.
- Mental Demands: Frequent people contact, irregular work schedule, supervisory skills, detailed work, frequent interruptions, decision making skills, concentration, ability to work independent, multiple concurrent tasks, frequent deadlines, organizational skills, ability to collaborate with others, express ideas orally, remember and apply information, understand/follow basic instruction.
- Greater than 2 years NICU experience required.
- PALS/ENCP not required.
- .8 (32 hours per week), need is an 8 hour shift, NIGHTS no call or weekends. potential for 12s only on weekends (Saturday/Sunday)
- Current MN RN License. BLS required.
- NRP required
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Paid Vacation Program
- Paid Time Off Program
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
- Generous Housing Stipends
- Housing Location Assistance
- Excellent Referral Bonuses
Voca: The Spirit of Work