Member Intelligence Consultant
500 W Main St Louisville, Kentucky 40202
Voca has an immediate opening available for a Member Intelligence Consultant in Louisville, KY! If you are interested, please forward your resume to Jamie Brough at email@example.com and call him at 952.777.1834. Thanks!
The Engagement Marketing and Data Analytics Center of Excellence provide the business with a deeper understanding of the company's consumers and members. The Consultant, Member Strategy Adoption will analyze and communicate consumer insights so that the Member Strategy lead will be able to develop highly targeted plans for improving engagement, member-centricity and business performance. The Consultant, Member Strategy Adoption will work to do the following:
- Develop a working knowledge of the company, its products, the healthcare industry, and the regulatory agencies that govern us in order to support the development of strategies.
- Participate in the cross-functional, collaborative eco-system between key business partners, including member strategy teams, marketers, and business owners, in order to develop consumer-centric strategies that drive value to the member and the business.
- Develop framework/model for managing member cohorts. Operationalize and activate the model through a series of tests aligned with various areas of the business.
- Development of an In-Take Management Member Strategy System
- Creation and Management of Stakeholder Analysis across several LOB functions.
- Participate in the build and implementation of marketing strategies
- Leverage analytical insights to inform/design cohort specific experiences and learning agendas
- Curate and maintain tools that enable Member Strategy and business partners, including website, training materials, snapshots, strategy plans, etc
- Create leadership/executive presentations that communicate opportunities and progress.
- Promote the expanded adoption of segmentation and consumer-centric strategies to internal customers.
- Build standardized member strategy reporting, annual and quarterly
Interpersonal Effectiveness: Understands oneself, effectively manages emotions, listens and communicates with respect, and builds trusting relationships.
Customer Focus: Connects meaningfully with customers to build emotional engagement and customer advocacy. Simplifies complexity and integrates internal efforts to deliver an optimal customer experience.
Pursues Excellence: Seeks out learning, strives to develop and expand personally, and continuously helps others upgrade their capability to contribute.
Collaborates: Engages others by gathering multiple views and being open to diverse perspectives, focusing on a shared purpose that puts overall success of the company first.
Our Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree and will possess several years (ideally 3 - 5+ years) of marketing/business intelligence and analysis and analytically-driven consumer marketing environments, or industry experience in building consumer profiles and leveraging data to drive customer insights in Healthcare or such consumer-focused industries as Hospitality, Travel, Telecom, or Financial Services. In addition, the following qualifications and personal attributes are sought:
Base Experience/Role Essentials
- Master deep understanding of member segments to build a relevant consumer experience while maximizing results.
- Strong, demonstrated skills measuring marketing campaigns and developing insights from analysis, both quantitative and qualitative
- Strong, demonstrated strategic, analytical thinking and consulting skills; organized and detail-oriented
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of business, marketing strategy, lead generation, digital marketing, and content marketing
- Enthusiasm and motivation essential; Ability to think proactively and creatively; A confident change-agent; Strong selling and presentation skills (oral and written)
- Ability to lead and influence business colleagues
- Ability to thrive in an agile environment, drive decision making, navigate the organization, and build strong relationships
- Ability to lead, influence, and collaborate in a cross-functional environment including to senior leadership
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects, keep them moving and bring to successful fruition
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal; strong inter-personal skills; able to communicate at all levels of an organization
- Familiar with ground-level development/start-ups; Has experience in building as she/he goes and quickly course correct, if necessary
- Establish self as connective innovator that drives and manages organizational change by tapping into the knowledge and creativity of teams across the organization.
- Ability to identify financial drivers, create financial models and business cases, define and communicate cost and benefit
- You will report to the Senior Member Strategy Consultant. This area is under the leadership of the Director of Member Engagement Marketing and the office of the Chief Consumer Officer.
Voca: The Spirit of Work