Member Experience Analyst
500 W Main St Louisville, Kentucky 40202
Voca has an immediate opening available for a Member Experience Analyst in Louisville, KY! If you are interested, please forward your resume to Marcus Olivera at email@example.com and call him at 952.303.8117. Thanks!
- Member Engagement Marketing provides the business with a deeper understanding of the company’s consumers and members.
- The Member Experience Analyst will analyze communications data, work with business partners to identify and classify communications, and document processes for gathering and organizing the information to establish a repeatable process.
- Lead a cross-functional, collaborative group of key stakeholders, including member strategy teams and communication owners across various lines of business to identify communications.
- Work closely with member strategy data consultant to validate, classify, and map communications data and document a repetitive process for future use.
- Build visual mapping of communications for key member populations using Microsoft Visio
- Develop a working knowledge of the company, its products, the healthcare industry, and the regulatory agencies that govern us in order to better understand the member experience.
- Against that backdrop, our company is building a best-in-class Engagement Marketing organization to provide a deeper understanding of consumers and members.
- This group leads member strategies that more effectively engage and retain members.
- To assist in developing and implementing personalized, consumer-centric experiences, we are seeking a Member Experience Analyst.
- This position will focus on visually mapping member communications to better understand our consumers’ journey to help develop insights for member engagement strategies, and create highly effective communication campaigns and programs to improve customer engagement, retention, and health outcomes.
- To be successful, this role requires strong communication skills that drive decisions and actions, proficiency creating and updating flow charts in Microsoft Visio, strong ability coordinating a cross-functional team, as well as analyzing and organizing data.
- The successful candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree and will possess experience designing journey maps or user experience.
- Candidate will be comfortable leading a group of their peers across business areas to accomplish common goals.
- General health insurance or healthcare knowledge is preferred.
- Interpersonal Effectiveness: Understands oneself, effectively manages emotions, listens and communicates with respect, and builds trusting relationships.
- Spirit of Curiosity: Seeks out learning by asking the right questions, strives to develop and expand personally
- Collaborates: Engages others by gathering multiple views and being open to diverse perspectives, focusing on a shared purpose that puts the company's overall success first.
- Independently Driven: Uses all resources, tools, contacts available to solve problems and tackle issues
Voca: The Spirit of Work