980 Rice Street St. Paul, Minnesota 55117
Voca Health has immediate openings available for Medical Assistant professionals in St. Paul, MN! If you are interested, please forward your resume to Kaley Fuller at email@example.com and call her at 347.293.2560. Thanks!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
To be successful the Medical Assistant must:
- Room patients, take vitals and health history, document in an electronic medical record, give injections and assist with minor procedures
- Gather information and documents to support the patient visit
- Be responsible for adhering to all policies, procedures and practice guidelines
- Promote teamwork with all members of the health care team
- Maintain complete, timely and accurate clinical documentation for each patient and continually looking for opportunities to improve processes and workflow
- Current Medical Assistant certification by the AAMA or AMT
- Current BLS certification
- Previous experience in a clinic setting
- Willingness and ability to work at other locations
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work