Rochester, Minnesota 55902
Voca has an immediate opening available for a Marketing Coordinator in Rochester, MN! Interested candidates will email current resume to Dan Kuphal at dkuphal@myvoca and call 952-303-8110
Our client is a cutting-edge communications service provider, delivering the latest in fiber-optic Internet, TV, and phone service. Serving over 80 communities in seven states, our client provides fiber-to-the-premise (FTTP) technology to homes and businesses within its footprint giving its customers state-of-the art quality, speed and reliability.
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for developing and executing local marketing campaigns in assigned markets to gain and retain new and existing customers. Collaborates with key cross functional teams and outside vendors to support campaigns. Monitors market trends, competitive intelligence, and analyzes campaign results to recommend enhancements of local marketing strategies.
What you will be doing:
- Identifies, coordinates and executes strategic market level campaigns including but not limited to events, sponsorships, partnerships, community involvement, experiential marketing, and guerilla marketing.
- Creates and executes go-to market campaigns for multi-dwelling unit properties and homeowner associations.
- Identifies and negotiates MDU/HOA Referral and Community Affiliate program partnerships.
- Manages campaign logistics including but not limited to deadlines, payments, assets, staffing, and results tracking.
- Provides ongoing market monitoring and feedback: market insights, customer contact, and associate engagement.
- Researches and compiles competitive intelligence to identify key concerns and opportunities.
- Manages on-going compliance with assigned expense budgets and adheres to purchase request and expense reporting guidelines.
- Provides tracking, analysis, reporting, and commentary on local marketing campaigns.
- Communicates daily, weekly, monthly on local marketing campaigns and initiatives through reports and scorecards.
- Collaborates with cross functional teams in aligning efforts, resources and budget allocations.
- Identifies and coordinates PR opportunities to support local campaign initiatives.
- Provides excellent internal customer service and maintains open communication with all associates, management and contractors.
- Maintains inventory of all local marketing assets.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or Sales.
- 2+ years Marketing or equivalent experience required.
- Previous Cable TV, Internet, or Telecommunications industry experience preferred.
- Event Planning/Management, Fundraising, Experiential Marketing, Guerilla Marketing, or Sales experience a plus.
- Highly organized, self-motivated and strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated project management and organizational skills; proven ability to manage multiple projects and priorities with excellent follow-through.
- Strategic thinker who can articulate objectives into actionable campaigns that produce results.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving, collaborative environment.
- Solid interpersonal skills with a high level of professionalism.
- Proficient using the latest versions of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet software, email and database software.
What is in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- 80% of Medical premiums paid for by company
- Company paid Disability and Life insurance
- 401(k) company match and 100% vested on day 1
- Discounted service in our serviceable area
- Locally owned, friendly, fun atmosphere
Voca: The Spirit of Work