3181 S.W. Sam Jackson Park Road Portland, OR 97239
Voca has an immediate opening available for a Mail Clerk in Portland, OR! If you are interested please send an updated resume to Elizabeth "Izzy" Merrill at firstname.lastname@example.org and call directly at 952-303-8123.
The Mail Clerk position is responsible for keeping all incoming and outgoing mail flowing throughout the campus in a timely manner. Sorting, processing and metering of mail efficiently and correctly to provide customers with the highest level of service available. This includes inter office mail as well as all classes of USPS mail.
- Receive and sort inter office and all classes of USPS mail
- Meter all outgoing USPS mail (Data Entry)
- Prepare accountable (Express & Certified) mail
- Provides excellent Customer Service / Teamwork
- Other duties as assigned by Lead or Supervisor
JOB SPECIFIC DETAILS
- Monday – Friday
- $14.50 - $15.45/ Hour
- 3-Month Contract / Potential for Full Time Employment Conversion
- Ability to type at least 30wpm, and experience with 10- Key.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment, working to a strict and ever-changing schedule.
- The ability to follow written procedures and verbal directions.
- Customer service skills. Must be personable.
- Ability to learn, and retain customer names and mail codes.
- Ability to differentiate domestic from foreign mail addresses.
- MUST have ONE (1) of the following:
- One (1) year of general office or secretarial experience, AND an Associate’s degree or certificate in office occupations or office technology -OR-
- A Bachelor’s degree AND six months of general office or secretarial experience – OR-
- An equivalent combination of training and experience.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages