500 Harvard St. SE, University of Minnesota Medical Center Minneapolis, Minnesota 55455
Voca Health has immediate openings available for a MRI Technologist professional in Minneapolis, MN! If you are interested, please send your resume to Elizabeth Merrill at email@example.com and call directly at 952-303-8123.
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
The Technologist provides services to patients and physicians through the creation of high quality diagnostic imaging, provides quality age-appropriate patient care per established standards of practice, and works collaboratively with all members of the health care team.
Maintains Patient Care
- Performs examinations
- Identifies relevant data from images accurately.
- Communicates pertinent data clearly to the appropriate health care professional
- Verify patient identification and documentation
- Communicate with and educate patient regarding pertinent information during all aspects of exam
- Achieves quality diagnostic images through correct patient positioning and use of technical factors per protocol.
Ensures Patient Data Integrity
- Accurately completes computer functions; edits, scheduling, billing, status changes and image transfers in a timely manner
- Accurate image marking and digital image manipulation and archiving
Participates as An Active Team Member
- Participates in department/facility process/quality improvement initiatives.
- Provides integrated services with patients and care partners to ensure high quality care.
Correctly Operates Equipment Per Accepted Standards and Guidelines
- Identifies and responds to equipment problems to ensure equipment is working properly.
- Accepts new technology as it’s introduced into the facility
- Participates in Quality Assurance testing as required by regulatory agencies and/or manufacturer recommendations.
Demonstrates Ability to Provide Care or Service Adjusting Approaches to Reflect Developmental Level and Cultural Differences of Population Served.
Demonstrates Commitment to Patients
- Acts to meet patient needs/desires with respect to patient diversity.
- Helps improve processes to meet patient needs.
Demonstrates Commitment to Fellow Employees
- Treats other employees with dignity and respect.
- Demonstrates open, honest communication and behavior.
- Lives the values of dignity, integrity, service and compassion.
Job Specific Details
- 3:00pm – 11:00pm
- $27-37/ Hour
- Minimum one (1) year experience as a technologist
- AART Registration
- Vocational / Technical Training -OR- Associate Degree
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages