MGR IT Integration Services
N74 W12501 Leatherwood Ct Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin 53051
Voca Technology has immediate openings available for MGR IT Integration Services professionals in Menomonee Falls, WI! If you are interested, please forward your resume to Ashley Felten at firstname.lastname@example.org and call her at 952.303.8116. Thanks!
Voca connects professionals in Finance with fantastic companies nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
Lead the IT integration team, which has primary responsibility for the definition and maintenance of over 250 interfaces between clinical and non-clinical applications, including the Epic EMR.
Responsibility for the planning, management, prioritization, and resourcing of all integration team activities. Manage integration engine maintenance and upgrade activities.
Serve as an escalation point for integration related issues. Facilitate efficient integration using the latest tools and technologies across multiple platforms. Coordinate activities across IT teams.
Responsibility for integration team related budget items. Assist with project planning and execution. Other duties as assigned.
Works with Integration team to manage integration system and application upgrades, Epic environments and code change implementations.
Manages activities of the Integration function and staff within the IT department. Provides leadership and guidance to team's supervisory and technical staff on technical, procedural, and personnel issues.
Team management: Directly manages the team (in consultation with next level leadership) which includes interviewing and hiring, staff development, functional definition, work assignment and mentoring.
Monitors staff performance and conducts performance evaluations, and provides coaching for performance improvement and development.
Recommends corrective action, up to and including termination of employment, to address performance deficiencies in accordance with the clinics rules, regulations, policies and labor provisions.
Team development: Plays a key role in the development and improvement of the team structure for optimal team performance.
Forward thinking to develop or refine the team structure that can both foster staff growth and development and effectively support service delivery and system support.
Ensures a productive work environment by providing appropriate professional and educational development and mentoring for all team members in order to provide high levels of customer service, within budgetary guidelines.
Works to create an environment of trust and high morale, and strong ongoing communications. Collaborates with next level leaders to clarify team roles and responsibilities.
Develops, implements and maintains processes and communication channels to assure optimal customer service. Proactively identifies and initiates process improvement tasks.
- At least 7 years of IT management experience is required
- At least 5 years of IT interface experience is required
- At least 3 years of project management is required
- Experience in HL7 and FHIR is required
- Experience using InterSystems Ensemble or HealthShare is preferred
- Experience in healthcare provider IT is preferred
- Experience in application support and maintenance is preferred
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both written and verbal
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Strong understanding of business process design
- Strong capabilities in project management tools and methodologies
- Strong understanding of change management
- Ability to uncover facts and use that information to effectively solve issues
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks
- Ability to prioritize, delegate, and execute in high-pressure situations
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant technology field is required or equivalent acquired through combination of education and experience
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work