5777 E Mayo Blvd Phoenix, Arizona 85054
Voca has an immediate opening available for a Logistics Specialist in Phoenix, AZ! Interested candidates will forward their current resume to Zac Roberson at email@example.com, or call me at 952-303-8132
- The tasks will include (not limited to) removing weight-sensitive equipment and storage bins to designated storage / nursing / patient areas; remove / stage medical supplies from point of use locations; assist w/scale system installations; keep supplies organized by product category; learn basic functions of the PAR BAR system; able to create monthly reports using excel graphs / pivot tables, and inventory control of equipment in storage for subsequent installations.
- Essential Functions:
- - Maintains adequate levels of Inventory and equipment.
- - Monitors inventory and rotates inventory/supplies in a timely manner.
- - Tracks back orders and follows-up with vendor in a timely manner.
- - Sets up new products with purchasing in Supply Chain and appropriate MCHS-FH Department(s).
- - Creates requisitions for stock and non-stock supplies (PSRO Reports).
- - Maintains accuracy of PAR levels.
- - Assists with the processing of items to be returned for credit.
- - Assures Unit of Measure is correct.
- Minimum Education and/or Experience Required: (Education Requirements and Experience):
- High School Education or equivalent.
- One to three years in shipping and receiving inventory management.
- Familiar with computer and it's operating systems desirable.