5777 E Mayo Blvd Phoenix, Arizona 85054
Voca Health has immediate openings available for Logistics Associate professionals in Phoenix, AZ! If you are interested, please forward your resume to Jon Burckhardt at firstname.lastname@example.org and call him at 507.216.8053. Thanks!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- This position requires direct involvement with specific departments in support of accurate receiving, distribution, inventory control, transportation, records management, warehousing, and storage of products.
- Responsible for daily activities associated with the movement of materials throughout the Clinic with attention to standards for safety, security, and productivity.
- Provides support for SCM - Logistics; handles a very high volume of incoming requests via phone, mail, and fax from all levels of Clinic staff; provides a point of contact from other SCM areas in order to resolve inquiries and problems; enlists appropriate SCM personnel for assistance, as needed; and works on special projects as assigned.
- Assists with distribution of medical products and services including controlled substances and hazardous materials.
- Assists with projects as directed by SCM leadership.
Job Specific Notes
- Notes: M-F, 7:00AM - 4:00PM, no weekends
- Responsible cleaning and organizing Hospital Docks A & B.
- Par overstock organization and put-away.
- Process substitute items distribution and DME distribution to proper nursing units.
- Handle urgent supply requests from Inventory stockroom and Cycle counting and inventory verification
- High school diploma/GED; AND, three (3) years' supply chain or other business related experience required.
- Associate's Degree plus one (1) year experience will be considered as an equivalent.
- Requires strong personal computer skills, communication skills, problem solving, continuous improvement and teaming skills.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented atmosphere.
- Must be adaptable and flexible in an ever-changing work environment.
- Able to handle/prioritize tasks simultaneously.
- Basic understanding of accounting principles.
- Works as a team to provide support to all departments; works with other areas of SCM to ensure exceptional customer service.
- Ability to manage time to meet required deadlines.
- A small subset of employees may be asked to drive and a driver's license would be required under those circumstances.
Voca | Senior Recruiter
t 507.288.5260 d 507.216.8053 m 605.321.5208
Connect with me on LinkedIn