Legal Administrative Assistant
5050 Nathan Lane N. Plymouth, Minnesota 55442
Voca has an immediate opening available for a Legal Administrative Assistant in Plymouth, MN! Interested candidates will email current resume to Chad Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org and call 952-303-8107.
- Responsibilities include all administrative functions of the department: answering phones, calendar management, scheduling travel, processing expense reports, meeting/event planning, creating or modifying business documents, managing correspondence, handling teleconference and mobile phone setups, acting as a liaison for remote access issues.
- Provides general administrative support to the Legal team, including attorneys, directors, paralegals, as assigned.
- Uses and understands Microsoft Office Suite and other business-specific software, including the Corporate Travel Web site, document management system, matter management system and employee performance management systems (as applicable).
- Uses intermediate to advanced software skills to perform work assigned.
- Coordinates and maintains departmental files, as assigned, in compliance with corporate and government regulations.
- Coordinates new employee office set-ups and onboarding.
- May train/coordinate work for new administrative assistants.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
- Follows purchasing and requisition procedures, Corporate Security and Privacy Rules, Corporate Branding Guidelines, and Copy Center procedures (if applicable).
- Frequently interacts with high-level executives.
- Intermediate knowledge and understanding of business processes and requirements.
- Frequently handles confidential or business-sensitive information. Data is typically employee-level or one-dimensional.
- Maintains and may manage calendars, including meeting and travel scheduling and domestic and international travel arrangements.
- Proactively identifies and resolves scheduling conflicts.
- Point of contact for team schedules.
- Frequently multi-tasks and prioritized workload.
- High School diploma or equivalent. Some college preferred.
- 2+ years previous admin experience or equivalent.
- Operates with general instruction and some supervision.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
Voca: The Spirit of Work