100 Discovery Way Acton, Massachusetts 01720
Voca has an immediate opening available for a Label Designer in Acton, MA!
Interested candidates should contact Tareyl Stewart direct at 952-303-8177 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Designer/Creator, using 3D software (SolidWorks or Solid Edge) and Adobe Illustrator, will produce detailed manufacturing drawings from concept sketches and existing/legacy drawings and implement into PDM (Parts Data Management) using SAP software tool.
- Evaluate existing label documentation against current standards.
Apply basic dimensioning and tolerances, notes, and object orientation in a traditional manner that can be read and understood by engineering, manufacturing and suppliers.
Analyze existing label designs artwork for content/fit.
Create new label drawings/artwork or modify existing labels using CAD tools and/or Adobe Illustrator to comply with FDA and EU MDR regulations.
Implement new documentation into PDM system using the SAP-Engineering Change Management software tool and business processes to meet the product requirements and maintain compliance with the Quality Management System.
Revise Bill of Material (BOM), for each finished good, in SAP with correct label component number as required for Manufacturing, Quality Assurance and Engineering
Manage and track status of work using Microsoft Excel.
- High school or GED. Ideal candidates will have an Associate degree (or Certificate) in mechanical design.
- 2 yrs. experience with Adobe Illustrator and SolidWorks and/or Solid Edge, utilized in a manufacturing environment.
- PDM (Product Data Management), using SAP, experience a plus
- Ability to understand and apply current PDM documentation system and implement into legacy product documentation.
- Ability to display a level of mechanical aptitude in conceptual design and discussion of design projects.
Voca: The Spirit of Work