Label Coordinator (Global Labeling Operations)
100 Abbott Park Road N. Chicago, Illinois 60064
Voca has an immediate opening available for a Label Coordinator in North Chicago, IL! Interested candidates will forward current resume to Chad Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org and call 952-303-8107. Thanks!
- Responsible for label change projects in the Latin America region.
- Will manage nutritional product labels from assessment and initiation through completion.
- Individual is a key contact within the working team (Desktop Publisher, Commercial Affiliate, Area Regulatory Specialist, Process & Project Management Group) for planning, startup and execution of the label development activities through the quality system.
- This person ensures labels are reviewed, approved and completed in alignment within the expectations of the business.
- Manages labeling projects and timelines for New Product Introductions, Commercial Expansion, Regulatory Updates, and all other labeling needs
- Works directly with Regulatory, R&D, Commercial, Marketing, Affiliate, and other key stakeholders, to align to key product launch dates and assure product availability.
- Serves as a key cross functional team member on Global Programs, New Product Introductions and Commercial Expansion Projects.
- Understands and interprets dimensional drawings, specifications, formula documents, and maintains current training on divisional BOPs / policies.
- Responsible for the accuracy, timelines, and completeness of labeling projects for the region. Troubleshoots all issues pertaining to labels in order to achieve desired approvals and need by dates.
- Work with Plant Label contact to coordinate implementation of the final label for product manufacturing. Collaborate with Plant Label contact to ensure barcode type and commodity numbers meet country requirements.
- Proofreads final label outputs to assure no errors occurred during the creation/change process and all content/changes are documented and justified.
- Works with external print vendors to assure production labels are manufactured to expectations for both quality and timeline
- Primary contact for labels that require third party translation and manages external vendor(s) for translation execution.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in a Quality/Regulatory (or similar) capacity or equivalent and relevant experience in a related field.
- Functional Competencies in Building and maintaining relationships, Understanding of Primary Business Processes, Planning and organizing, Effective under stress, Accuracy, Project Management Fundamental.
Voca: The Spirit of Work