Java Developer III
17 West Main Street Madison, Wisconsin 53703
Voca Technology has immediate openings available for Java Developer III professionals in Madison, WI! If you are interested, please forward your resume to Cindy McCool at firstname.lastname@example.org and call her at 952.303.8111 Thanks!
Voca connects professionals in Finance with fantastic companies nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- In addition to the items below, any developer with experience in the Dell BOOMI, Kafa or Azure Dev Ops would have an advantage.
Designs, develops, and implements web-based Java applications to support business requirements. Follows approved life cycle methodologies, creates design documents, and performs program coding and testing. Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation. Requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and 4-6 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is required. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- Proficiency in object-oriented design and functional programming
- Experience defining and consuming XML
- Proficiency in problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Proficiency in the Java programming language
- Total confidence in designing and developing applications using the Spring framework
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and common practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Experience with distributed computing and enterprise-wide systems
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs
- Experience influencing software engineers best practices within your team
- Hands-on expertise in many disparate technologies, typically ranging from front-end user interfaces through to back-end systems and all points in between
- Drives through ambiguity, self-motivated and thrives with minimal supervision
- Confident, takes ownership, willingness to "do what it takes" to help the team get the job done
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work