One St Jude Medical Drive Saint Paul, Minnesota 55117
Voca has an immediate opening available for a Inventory Coordinator in Saint Paul, MN!
Interested candidates should contact Tareyl Stewart, direct at 952-303-8177 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Briefly state the main purpose and scope of the job. This position is a functional role that includes material handling and inventory control tasks to ensure all inventory is maintained accurately, and provided to required areas in a timely manner. This position may also include Shipping & Receiving tasks if applicable.
- List the significant/essential duties, tasks or responsibilities which employees in this position are required to perform.
- Perform Material Movements both physically and systematically.
- Generate Work Orders from an ERP system
- Perform Work Order Receipts in ERP system
- Perform cycle counting
- Process stock transfers and material requests
- Follow provided control procedures to complete tasks as assigned
Complete Shipping & Receiving execution tasks if applicable
- Timely processing of receipts and shipments, including international and DG
- Cross functional communication with Regulatory, Customer Service, Purchasing, Planning, and others as required
- Timely returns processing if applicable
- Other tasks as assigned Maintain a neat and safe work environment
- Operate material handling equipment
- Including potential use of forklifts or other equipment with appropriate training and/or certification