Intensive Care Unit RN - Travel or Local
3630 E Imperial Hwy Lynwood , California 90262
Voca Health has immediate openings available for Travel or local Intensive Care Unit (ICU) Registered Nurse (RN) professionals in Lynwood, CA!
Voca connects Travel Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, LPNs, CNAs, and other clinical professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our travelers, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help our travelers reach their individual goals. Voca provides travelers a variety of benefits including insurance, vacation, referral bonuses, and dedicated support for active travelers.
Assignment details are provided below, we’re excited to hear from you. Interested travelers (or local candidates!) will reach out to Voca at firstname.lastname@example.org, 507-288-5260.
- ICU RNs use advanced skills to care for patients who are critically ill and at high risk for life-threatening health problems. ICU patients include but aren’t limited to heart attack, stroke, shock, severe trauma, or respiratory distress, multiple organ failure, sepsis, and other critical conditions. Because of the critical nature of the patients, it is standard that ICU RNs only have one or two patients on a shift. Patients are on very specialized equipment and multiple medications.
- The Intensive Care Unit is sometimes referred to as the Intensive Therapy Unit, Intensive Treatment Unit (ITU), or Critical Care Unit (CCU).
- Will assess patient and family health problems and resources. Will take a leadership role in the development, implementation and outcome evaluation of a plan for nursing care provided by the nursing team. Will provide technical nursing care and interventions to designate patient populations. 36 bed unit
- 3-5 years ICU experience. Will float to TELE - Required
- Strong CCU/ICU experience
Hemodynamic monitoring and intra-aortic balloon pump experience preferred.
- Open heart and/or trauma experience preferred.
- Travel experience- Highly Desired
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
- ICU patients in the ER
- Also willing to float to Inpatient Unit to cover
- holding ICU patients
- High acuity
- 3 Days / Week, 12 Hour shifts
- CA RN License
- Mask Fit Test
- TNCC - Highly Desired
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Paid Vacation Program
- Paid Time Off Program
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
- Generous Housing Stipends
- Housing Location Assistance
- Excellent Referral Bonuses
Voca: The Spirit of Work