IT Service Management (ITSM) Process Analyst
W126 N7338 Flint Dr, Woodland Prime 200 Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
Voca has an immediate opening available for a IT Service Management (ITSM) Process Analyst in Menomonee Falls, WI! Interested Candidates will forward current resume to Dan Kuphal at firstname.lastname@example.org and call 952-303-8110. Thanks!
- Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) Process Analysts are responsible for defining documenting monitoring and analyzing IT processes within the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) framework. Process Analysts will work to gather and clarify business process issues and requirements through working group sessions.
- They will be required to analyze and prepare complex cross-functional business requirements and process flows perform gap analysis between as-is and to-be processes and make recommendations on areas for continual process improvement.
- ITIL Process Analyst must be able to demonstrate their expertise in ITIL/ ITSM best practices.
- Designs and develops ITIL/ITSM best practices processes and tools including BMC Remedy.
- Collaborates with IT and Process Owners to gather and analyze needs translating these needs into requirements.
- Establishes and supports controls and procedures to review assess and prioritize these requirements for incorporation into tool and process designs.
- Provides key management reporting of KPIs and metrics as they pertain to defined goals and objects and their critical success factors.
- Administrators the Service Management tool BMC Remedy to ensure that the enterprise has a quality system that meets the needs of Process Owners as well as industry standards.
- Creates reports and analyze data to help accurately measure the effectiveness and efficiency of ITIL/ITSM Processes.
- Assists with the development and maintenance of the application code and user interfaces of the Service Management Toolset BMC Remedy.
- Supports BMC Remedy in the way of reviewing and analyzing the user requests and implementation of both minor and major enhancements.
- Supports and understands the various interfaces between BMC Remedy and other enterprise systems (such as Active Directory and Corporate Databases).
- Works with IT management to develop key workflows that support IT processes.
- Creates thorough and accurate documentation for all ITSM process and the interfaces between them. Maintains up to date knowledge of industry best practice standards.
- Supports the enterprise by providing information on best practice implementations to realize gains in efficiency productivity and customer service.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant technology field or knowledge of computer/network principles through a combination of education and experience - Required
- Five (5) plus years’ experience in developing ITSM/ITIL processes roles and technology to support IT Service Management (ITSM) practices for mid-large organizations (Hospital or healthcare IT experience preferred).
- Experience defining updating deploying and managing ITSM standards for multiple ITIL processes to include identification of interdependencies between defined processes desired.
- Experience implementing ITSM processes through ITSM process management tool such as BMC Remedy highly desirable.
- ITIL Foundations V3 - Highly desired
Voca: The Spirit of Work