IT Operations Support Specialist - PMO
195 S Broadway Rochester, MN 55902
Voca has an immediate opening available for a IT Operations Support Specialist - PMO in Rochester, MN! Interested candidates should send resumes to email@example.com or call 952-303-8117.
Job Description:Organizational Relationships
- Receives direction from supervisory staff, operational team lead, and other unit staff, as appropriate.
- Works cooperatively with a variety of other personnel, allied health staff, and other administrative/physician staff, when appropriate.
- Maintains effective working relationships with a variety of personnel at varied levels of authority and in varied departments throughout the institution.
- Assists with operational aspects related to processing of IT requests.
- Responsibilities will include intake processing of request forms, entry of data into systems such as ServiceNow, Sharepoint, and spreadsheet, status tracking of requests, quality checking for completeness, and effectively communicating with team members and customers, the ability to follow procedures.
- Correspondence emails, agenda packets, and documentation or workflow with minimal error. Makes appropriate decisions to determine next steps to process an IT request.
- Works independently with little need for direction, able to make independent decisions related to issues that arise.
- Uses excellent customer service skills in communicating with internal and external customers.
- Assists with daily support of internal customers with inquiries related to the IT request process and status of their request.
- Requires a high school diploma or GED with two years of data entry or office/administrative assistant/computer experience.
- Requires previous experience in a work situation demonstrating organizational ability, accuracy and attention to detail. Also requires the ability to cope with a busy working environment.
- Must have strong communication skills, excellent clerical aptitude, and keyboarding skills.
- Requires good decision-making and judgment capabilities.
- Contributes to a cooperative and productive environment.
- Must be adaptable/flexible in a changing work environment along with experience dealing with daily prioritization of tasks.
- Basic Information Technology knowledge is preferred.
- Must maintain strict confidentiality and handle a wide variety of confidential information.
- Ability to multi-task with aptitude to follow documented process steps.
- Experience with MS Office tools like Excel, SharePoint, Outlook.