4001 41st St NW Rochester, Minnesota 55901
Voca has an immediate opening available for a Graphic Designer in Rochester, MN! If you are interested, please forward your resume to Jon Burckhardt at email@example.com and call him at 507.216.8053. Thanks!
- To assist with the design, production and creation of visual materials for the clinic’s Foundation and the client's affiliates in a variety of mediums, which may or may not include: Books, magazines, brochures, physical displays, posters and electronic mediums including web design, electronic presentations, and multimedia products.
- The Production Designer performs and assists in: Image manipulation, file preparation, information layout, physical assembly, and direct customer consultation in addition to their normal production activities.
- Some tasks will be routine and pre-defined, others more open to creative problem solving within the client's Brand Identity Standards.
Job Specific Notes
- Shift: Monday - Friday, 30-40 hours a week, work done onsite
- Will be working closely with the department Art Director.
- Business is moving at a quick pace, must be prepared to multi-task as projects will not all linear.
- Top Skills Desired: Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign), Ability to take direction and critical feedback, and Ability to multi-task
- Please include PDF portfolio or link to designer's website portfolio in submission
- Two-year degree in Graphic Design or related field. Two-year minimum employment in a graphics-related field required.
- Candidates must have a thorough knowledge of typography, type design, form and color theory, proportion and balance, photographic and computer imaging techniques and layout skills. Candidate must be proficient with Unit-specific hardware and software programs.
- Portfolio review will be required.
- Candidates must be flexible, resourceful, and possess strong interpersonal skills while effectively meeting deadlines under pressure.
- The ability to contribute effectively in a team environment and build rapport with colleagues and clients is critical.
- Candidates must also be able work independently, communicate clearly and concisely, and demonstrate excellent problem solving skills.
- He/she must demonstrate an understanding of publishing technologies which may or may not include prepress, printing, multimedia and web publishing.
- Close attention to detail and follow-through are very important.
Voca | Senior Recruiter
t 507.288.5260 d 507.216.8053 m 605.321.5208
Connect with me on LinkedIn