General Care Cardiology RN - Travel or Local
3303 SW Bond Ave Portland, Oregon 97239
Voca Health has immediate openings available for Travel or local General Cardiovascular (CV) Registered Nurse (RN) professionals in Portland, OR!
Voca connects Travel Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, LPNs, CNAs, and other clinical professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our travelers, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help our travelers reach their individual goals. Voca provides travelers a variety of benefits including insurance, vacation, referral bonuses, and dedicated support for active travelers.
Assignment details are provided below, we’re excited to hear from you. Interested travelers (or local candidates!) will reach out to Voca at firstname.lastname@example.org, 507-288-5260.
- The Cardiovascular Medicine Clinic is a multidisciplinary practice with primary location at the Center for Health and Healing which cares for adult patients ages 18 and older with cardiac diseases and disorders as well as General Cardiology concerns.
- The General Cardiology Nurse position is to cover outpatient ambulatory services including screening activities in two locations. The successful applicant will join a practice of 5 providers, and will act as link to all. S/he will be required to do direct patient care, EPIC work, and pre-authorization activities and cover general cardiology as needed.
- Must be able to work as a team with providers, nurses, medical assistants, and all other disciplines as needed. This position requires independent critical thinking, case management, transitions of care, as well as the ability to triage patients appropriately. Ability to appropriately triage patients with complex, multi-system medical problems.
- 8 AM - 5 PM Monday - Friday
- BSN required, Current unencumbered Oregon RN license
- Current competency with EPIC EMR
- Basic computer skills including the ability to send/receive email, navigate information technology associated with the position.
- Communication skills including fluency in oral and written English.
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Paid Vacation Program
- 401(k) Program
- Insurance Options
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
- Housing Location Assistance
- Excellent Referral Programs
Voca: The Spirit of Work