GI RN - Travel or Local
9200 West Wisconsin Avenue Milwaukee, WI 53226
Voca Health has immediate openings available for Travel or local GI (Gastrointestinal) Registered Nurse (RN) professionals in Milwaukee, WI!
Voca connects Travel Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, LPNs, CNAs, and other clinical professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our travelers, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help our travelers reach their individual goals. Voca provides travelers a variety of benefits including insurance, vacation, referral bonuses, and dedicated support for active travelers.
Assignment details are provided below, we’re excited to hear from you. Interested travelers (or local candidates!) will reach out to Voca at firstname.lastname@example.org, 507-288-5260.
- The GI Registered Nurse is accountable for the quality of nursing care rendered to patients. The GI Registered Nurse assumes responsibility for assessing, diagnosing, identifying outcomes, planning, implementing, and evaluating nursing care of patients. Additionally, the GI Registered Nurse role includes directing and supervising nursing care for patients in the gastroenterology setting.
- Administering and evaluating pharmacological and other therapeutic treatment regimens mandated by the particular situation, evidence-based practice, and recent advancements in gastroenterology
- Two years of clinical nursing experience in a field that is applicable/acceptable to specific clinic is required. Professional knowledge of nursing theory and practice at a level normally acquired through completion of education at an accredited School of Nursing in order to be eligible for licensure as a Registered Nurse is required. Must be able to utilize electronic health records and other technology necessary for setting. Able to perform focused or comprehensive nursing assessments in person or via telephone as applicable to specific practice setting and patient population. Ability to concentrate and pay close attention to detail when planning and performing professional nursing care resolving patient care issues and working with patients and their families often during stressful situations. Baccalaureate degree in Nursing - Highly desired National certification in nursing specialty is preferred.
- M-F 0800-1630
- Requires current state of Wisconsin Registered Nurse License or a Multi-state Nursing License from a participating state in the NLC (Nurse Licensure Compact). American Heart Association (AHA) Basic Life Support for the Healthcare Provider (BLS)
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Paid Vacation Program
- Paid Time Off Program
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
- Generous Housing Stipends
- Housing Location Assistance
- Excellent Referral Bonuses
Voca: The Spirit of Work