2450 Riverside Ave., Corporate Office Building Minneapolis, MN 55454
Voca has an immediate opening available for a Financial Analyst in Minneapolis, MN! If you are interested please email Kaley Fuller at email@example.com or call 347-293-2560
The Operations Analyst supports finance and operations through analysis around financial and business performance. Perform month end financial analysis, the financial planning process and financial planning reporting. Completes various financial projects and ensures data integrity of output. Assist business partners with routine and ad-hoc analysis. Regularly communicates with business partners regarding performance and operational initiatives.
- Using system tools to provide detailed insight into operational performance and collaborate with the business partner to resolve problems, address variances, and determine current and future risks based on monthly and year-to-date results.
- Collaborate with business partners to proactively monitor revenue cycle, resource utilization, supplies, inventory and other expense trends and issues.
- Maintain positive and trusting relationships with both business partners and finance colleagues to effectively maximize performance; utilizing communication skills, facilitation skills, knowledge of team dynamics and a commitment to continuous improvement to achieve results.
- Using various software applications obtain relevant information, relate and compare data from different sources, and validate the reasonableness of the data. Perform financial, statistical, productivity and cost analytics. Interpret the data to discover underlying causes, patterns, relationships and trends.
- Prepare feasibility studies and pro forma analytics for proposed projects, programs, services or capital commitments.
- Collaborate with business partners and provide financial support and problem solving for operating and capital requirements. Oversee and communicate project status. Monitor operation outcomes relative to expectations and communicate opportunities to enhance outcomes.
- Maintains knowledge and ensures departmental compliance with relevant organizational, accounting and departmental laws, regulations, policies, procedures and standards.
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned, such as: system testing and support related to implementation, conversion or development, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics or closely related.
- 2-4 years of experience in analyzing financials and business operations
Voca: The Spirit of Work