610 Opperman Dr Eagan, MN 55123
Voca has an immediate opening available for a Financial Analyst in Egan, MN! If you are interested, please forward your resume to Kaley Fuller at email@example.com and call her at 347.293.2560. Thanks!
This team is the finance support for two Legal Professionals sub-segments: Global Large Law Firms and Mid-size Law Firms. This team provides decision support, including forecasting and financial reporting and analysis, business case development, key metrics and initiative tracking and other project-based work.
Team members partner closely with individuals within the sub-segments, other enterprise functions and finance teams, including Centers of Excellence.
The individual in this role will
- Help develop and maintain sales and revenue reporting, with a heavy focus on the Financial Management Services product line
- Prepare monthly financial packages in Excel and PowerPoint, including driver-based commentary and variance explanations
- Update tracking of Key Performance Indicators and assess ways to improve tracking efficiency
- Identify opportunities to streamline reporting and data management
- Perform customer-level revenue analysis, including review of financial changes within customer contracts
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, accounting or other relevant major required; MBA and/or knowledge of legal industry is a plus.
- 5-8 years experience in various Finance and/or Accounting roles
- Proven experience in financial accounting, management accounting, financial analysis, financial modeling, planning, forecasting and management reporting
- Detail orientated with strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Excellent written, oral, analytical and technical skills
- Highly motivated with the ability to work on a team as well as independently and drive results
- Proven experience in use and application of Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills
Voca: The Spirit of Work