1515 SW 5th Ave, Suite 920 Portland, Oregon 97239
Voca has an immediate opening available for a Executive Assistant in Portland, OR! If you are interested, please forward your resume to Elizabeth "Izzy" Merrill at firstname.lastname@example.org and call her at 952-303-8123. Thanks!
The Executive Assistant provides confidential and complex administrative and clerical services in a fast-paced, highly-productive and diversified environment. The purpose of this position is to perform and coordinate a wide variety of administrative and support tasks for the Office of Payor Strategy. The employee would be responsible for a variety of activities, including greeting visitors within the Office suite; preparing executive meeting documentation and coordinating meeting logistics; managing the calendar of the Chief of Payor Strategy, Sr. Director of Payor Strategy, and their teams; coordinating travel arrangements; and performing financial reconciliation of monthly purchases. Other duties may include ordering office supplies, photocopying, scanning, filing, etc. The Executive Assistant must have excellent time management and customer service skills in meeting time-sensitive requests from internal customers and external inquiries. The Executive Assistant must be detail-oriented, be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, and demonstrate a professional demeanor at all times.
Key Responsibilities & Performance Standards
• Managing calendars of the Chief of Payor Strategy and the Sr. Director of Payor Strategy; coordinating travel arrangements; and performing financial reconciliation of monthly purchases and travel disbursements. The employee is responsible for responding to inquiries in a timely and accurate manner and managing the calendars in a way that appropriately and best meets the needs of all meeting requestors.
• Coordinate and staff, academic, operational, and executive meetings. The employee will work closely with key internal and external stakeholders to ensure the appropriate room scheduling, layout, catering, AV and other details are facilitated in a way to successfully meet the requirements of the meeting/event. High level documentation of the meetings may be needed on a case by case basis.
• Prepares executive’s meeting documentation. The employee will work closely with the department and other stakeholders to ensure all pertinent presentation materials are gathered, organized, and produced electronically as directed. This may include ensuring the file is distributed appropriately and/or runs on the pertinent AV system where the meeting will be held.
• Works as a team within the Office of Payor Strategy to greet guests upon arrival, maintains conference room and office supplies. Reviews and sorts incoming mail for executives.
• Provides backup administrative support for other administrative staff during vacations and emergency situations.
• Assists with new employee onboarding: in coordination with Healthcare HR, ensures new hire paperwork is completed (and assist with this as needed), assists new employees with new-hire training (HIPAA, RAU, etc.), helps new employees with any challenges that may arise (payroll, timekeeping, etc.).
• Maintains confidential personnel files in compliance with record retention policies and procedures
• Adapts quickly to a very dynamic environment and supports and encourages others to do the same. Works cooperatively and in collaboration with other executive support staff to perform various office duties and projects as assigned. Other duties as assigned.
- Education: Associate’s Degree
- Skills: Four years administrative support experience, to include one year of work for a senior level executive utilizing highly developed organizational skills; OR two years of full-time work (or equivalent) providing administrative support to a senior level executive utilizing highly developed organizational skills.
Voca: The Spirit of Work