Epic Service Analyst
N74 W12501 Leatherwood Ct, Woodland Prime 400 Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
Voca has an immediate opening available for a Epic Service Analyst in Menomonee Falls, WI! If you are interested, please forward your resume to Dan Kuphal at firstname.lastname@example.org and call him at 952.303.8110. Thanks!
- This position is responsible for helping end-users who are having any computer software problem for Healths Epic Systems.
- This position may also have responsibility for responding to questions regarding the functionality performance and availability of business applications running on the hospitals network.
- Will work closely with Manager to ensure that the Help Desk function delivers at a service level consistent with the expectations of the hospitals end-users.
- Works with other IS department staff to ensure proper communication of information that may directly or indirectly impact the users of the various information systems.
- Works closely and professionally with Help Desk team members and Clinical Informatics team members to promote teamwork and accountability.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Performs application support activities within assigned application groups.
- Includes support of new enhanced and existing applications.
- Investigates application problem resolution by working with a diverse group of system users and analysts.
- Monitor application issues as they arise investigate solutions and present recommendations to leadership.
- Answers telephone in professional manner and records all customer requests for problem resolution or information within the problem tracking system.
- Problems include but are not limited to issues with business/clinical applications.
- Isolates the problem and determines cause and the action steps necessary to resolve the problem in the most effective manner.
- Performs corrective procedures to resolve the problem.
- Works closely with the other departmental support staff to maintain or reach high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Routes accurate and detailed descriptions of unresolved problems to appropriate support staff in a timely manner.
- Analyze data report and identify trends issues and opportunities to improve overall user experience.
- Works with IT staff to coordinate the transition from implementation to production and application support.
- Configure approved application settings and provide go-live support.
- Create and maintain troubleshooting guides and support documentation for the specific assigned application(s).
- Support standardization of documentation and the integration of applicable standards and procedures.
- Participates in on-going maintenance and projects as assigned.
- Clarity and discipline in communication skills; written and verbal.
- Strong organizational multi-tasking and time management skills - Required
- Experience with healthcare business processes and associated applications/software - Highly desired
- Knowledge of computer/network principles acquired through completion of a Associate degree in relevant field or combination of education and exp. - Required
- Epic Service Desk experience is required.
Voca: The Spirit of Work