500 Harvard St. SE Minneapolis, Minnesota 55455
Voca Health has immediate openings available for Echocardiographer professionals in Minneapolis, MN!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- Transthoracic echocardiograms.
- Exercise and pharmacological echocardiograms.
- Utilizes contrast agents for echocardiograms as needed.
- Assists physicians with transesophageal echocardiograms
- Prepares echocardiogram for interpretation including accurate preliminary report
- Attends required Q.A. meetings.
- Participates in quality improvement programs.
- Correlation studies.
- Required continuing medical education (CME).
- Participates in research studies as needed.
- Completes patient registration.
- Replenish laboratory supplies as needed.
- Clean echo cart and room after each use
- Copies and prepare DVD/CD/tapes for outside interpretation/use
- Completes all initial and annual required learning relevant to the role
- Complies with all relevant laws, regulations, and policies.
- Contributes to a safe work environment
- Associate degree in echocardiography
- As of 1-1-2015, all Echocardiographers will be RDCS or RCS.
- New hires must obtain Registered Diagnostic Cardiac Sonographer (RDCS) from the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonography or Registered Cardiac Sonography (RCS) from Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI) within six months of date of hire.
- One to three years of echocardiography experience.
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work