ER RN - Travel or Local
2312 6th St S., UMMC Riverside Campus Minneapolis, MN 55454.
Voca Health has immediate openings available for Travel or local Emergency Room (ER)/Emergency Department (ED) Registered Nurse (RN) professionals in Minneapolis, MN! Interested candidates should forward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call direct 347-293-2560
Voca connects Travel Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, LPNs, CNAs, and other clinical professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our travelers, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help our travelers reach their individual goals. Voca provides travelers a variety of benefits including insurance, vacation, referral bonuses, and dedicated support for active travelers.
Assignment details are provided below, we’re excited to hear from you. Interested travelers (or local candidates!) will reach out to email@example.com, or 507-288-5260.
- ER RNs specialize in rapid response to medical emergencies and are usually the first line of defense for patients. Patients usually come to the ER with allergic reactions, injuries resulting from car accidents, broken bones, COPD, CHF, chest pains, abdominal pains, and other critical health issues. Patients are either treated and released or sent to other areas of the hospital for treatment.
- The registered nurse in the Emergency Department is responsible and accountable for patient assessment, analysis, nursing diagnosis, planning, intervention application, and the identification and evaluation of outcomes for patients of all ages and populations.
- Number of years’ experience preferred: At least 3
Type of experience preferred: ED
Charting method/Computer applications : EPIC
- Emergency Nursing Pediatric Course (ENPC) certification, Trauma Nursing Core Course (TNCC), Current Minnesota RN License
- Preferred Qualifications: BSN. One year Emergency Department, pediatric or adult critical care experience.
- 12 hour shifts with a varying start time: 07-1930, 11-2330 or 19-0730, depending on need. Every third weekend.
- BLS, ACLS, Emergency Nursing Pediatric Course (ENPC) certification, Trauma Nursing Core Course (TNCC), Current Minnesota RN License.
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Paid Vacation Program
- Paid Time Off Program
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
- Generous Housing Stipends
- Housing Location Assistance
- Excellent Referral Bonuses