ER RN - Travel or Local
1575 Beam Ave., HealthEast - St. John's Maplewood, Minnesota 55109
Voca Health has immediate openings available for Travel or local Emergency Room (ER)/Emergency Department (ED) Registered Nurse (RN) professionals in Maplewood, MN! If you are interested please email Kaley Fuller at email@example.com or call 347-293-2560
Voca connects Travel Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, LPNs, CNAs, and other clinical professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our travelers, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help our travelers reach their individual goals. Voca provides travelers a variety of benefits including insurance, vacation, referral bonuses, and dedicated support for active travelers.
Assignment details are provided below, we’re excited to hear from you. Interested travelers (or local candidates!) will reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org, or 507-288-5260.
- ER RNs specialize in rapid response to medical emergencies and are usually the first line of defense for patients. Patients usually come to the ER with allergic reactions, injuries resulting from car accidents, broken bones, COPD, CHF, chest pains, abdominal pains, and other critical health issues. Patients are either treated and released or sent to other areas of the hospital for treatment.
- The registered nurse in the Emergency Department is responsible and accountable for patient assessment, analysis, nursing diagnosis, planning, intervention application, and the identification and evaluation of outcomes for patients of all ages and populations.
- BLS, ACLS, Emergency Nursing Pediatric Course (ENPC) certification
- Trauma Nursing Core Course (TNCC)
- Current Minnesota RN License
- Three years Emergency Department, pediatric or adult critical care experience.
Preferred Qualifications: BSN.
- One year Emergency Department, pediatric or adult critical care experience.
- Hours can very between 7p-7a, can be a mix of 8 and 12 hour shifts. 7p-7a and/or 11p-7a. Weekends include Friday, Saturday, Sunday's, every other weekend.
- PALS or ENPC
- REGISTERED NURSE
- RN LICENSE
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Paid Vacation Program
- Paid Time Off Program
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
- Generous Housing Stipends
- Housing Location Assistance
- Excellent Referral Bonuses