500 W Main St Louisville, Kentucky 40202
- Will support the Epic applications - Best Practice Advisories, Healthy Planet, Caboodle, Slicer Dicer and Virtual Health.
- Will act as the expert on the integration between the payer’s Quality measures data in Epic environment as part of the Payer Platform team.
- Will need to act independently to lead cross functional, integrated team to create performance improvements across multiple domains as well as translate business requirements into operational solutions.
- Responsibility to proactively evaluate technical enhancements and consults with business to provide solutions to technical or process issues, guiding to best practices.
- Strong team player with the ability to easily interact with immediate team as well as extended Payer Platform Team.
- Strong communication skills and a willingness to create new value propositions for how Payers and Providers can collaborate to deliver the best health for our members.
- Act as a product owner for EMR Integration projects, providing accurate and timely requirements, prioritization, testing and documentation
- Develop and maintain key relationships with all impacted business areas, such as external providers, information technology, partner solutions and internal stakeholders
- Develop criteria for the measurement of STARS Initiatives
- Review and analyze data and results, assisting other business areas with issue resolution
- Assist in the design, and help to guide and oversee the development and implementation of processes to improve data quality within the data area
- Work collaboratively within a team set on driving Clinical Quality measurement initiatives and improvement
- Consult with associates in other business areas, helping to identify business requirements and translating those requirements into system specifications
- Create and lead initiatives for special projects, developing a greater understanding of system and environmental issues in the process
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Technology software experience with Electronic Medical Record vendors (e.g. Epic, eCW, Allscripts, etc.), Health Data Interoperability via APIs
- Proven ability interpreting and leveraging data in effective decision making
- Works well in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage all tactical aspects of an initiative
- Experience managing medium to large scale projects/initiatives in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills due to high exposure across internal and external networks
- Strong organizational skills
- STARS knowledge
- Ability to understand complex systems
- Data mining experience