9200 West Wisconsin Avenue, Milwaukee, WI 53226
Voca has an immediate opening available for a Dispatch Technician in Milwaukee, WI! If you are interested, please forward your resume to Elizabeth "Izzy" Merrill at firstname.lastname@example.org and call her at 952-303-8123.
- Under the direction of Supply Chain Leadership, ensures maintenance of the health care delivery system through the critical process of supply and equipment ordering, receipt, distribution and maintenance of associated inventories.
- Provides high levels of service to internal and external customers to assure continued availability of supplies and equipment required for patient care.
- Other duties as assigned
- Special Skills: Ability to interact well with others and provide high levels of customer service. Critical thinking and problem solving skills, along with the ability to make decisions that directly affect patient care. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision. Able to use equipment commonly associated with warehouse shipping and receiving, i.e., fork lifts/trucks, order pickers, pallet jacks, wheeled hand trucks, dollies, balers, and IT equipment such as RF devices, computers, printers and copy machines.
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Experience: One - three years of supply chain or related experience in a computerized environment is required. Previous healthcare experience is preferred.
Voca: The Spirit of Work