Direct Sales Associate
Rochester, Minnesota 55902
Voca has an immediate opening available for a Direct Sales Associate in Rochester, MN!
Our client is a cutting-edge communications service provider, delivering the latest in fiber-optic Internet, TV, and phone service. Serving over 50 communities in Indiana, Illinois and Kentucky, Our client provides fiber-to-the-premise (FTTP) technology to homes and businesses within its footprint giving its customers state-of-the art quality, speed and reliability.
We’re looking for tech-savvy, innovative thinkers to join our team and help us create what’s next.
What is in it for you?
- Competitive total compensation package
- 80% of Medical premiums paid for by company
- Company paid Disability and Life insurance
- 401(k) company match and 100% vested on day 1
- Discounted service in our client's serviceable area
- Company paid logo attire
- Flexible schedule
- Locally owned, friendly, fun atmosphere
- Exceptional potential: Our Sales Reps are currently earning $1000 - $2000 in commissions weekly!
- Our client's Direct Sales Representatives will acquire new subscribers by conducting door-to-door canvas, appointment or referral solicitation in assigned territory. This is a door-to-door job. Pay is salary plus commission. Commissions are the highest they have ever been in this industry. This is a legitimate opportunity to make $1,000 + per week for the average salesperson. The job is easy to learn and the sky is the limit as to the earning potential. People with prior sales experience or have a dynamic personality will excel at this job.
- Soliciting residential customers through door-to-door or store-intercept sales efforts.
- Explaining and selling services available to our subscribers, maintaining minimum sales quotas, and writing orders for installation of services.
- Follow-up on door hangers with phone calls.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Experience in direct sales (door-to-door) sales, preferably in telecommunications, but not required
- Excellent communication skills, listening, persuasive and closing skills
- Must know how to speak in a clear, understandable and concise manner
- Must be able to listen to what customers want.
- Neat personal appearance
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to handle rejection
Voca: The Spirit of Work