3885 Bohannon Dr. Menlo Park, CA 94025
Voca has an immediate opening available for a Data Analyst in Menlo Park, CA! Interested candidates will email current resume to Chad Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org and call 952.303-8107.
- Data Analyst is responsible pulling data to support trending of product complaints and medical device reports utilizing data that resides in the complaint handling database for all product lines.
- This will include detailed data reports (e.g. graphs, charts, tables) prepared for routine trending, senior management reviews, ad-hoc requests, and cross-functional requests as needed (e.g. Regulatory, Quality Engineering, R&D).
- The Data Analyst will establish and maintain complex reporting formulas and templates using reporting tools such as Excel and other databases (e.g. Business Objects).
- This individual will work with the Data Analytics engineers and analysts to develop methods, templates, and reports for the Regulatory reports.
- To produce accurate, long-term performance data sets, mining of current and legacy databases will be required.
- This will require extensive use of Business Objects, Excel (including macros and pivot charts), MS Access, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Collaboration with the technical experts writing the responses will also be required, often under a tight deadline.
- Ideal candidate will be experienced with Business Objects training and can interpret data.
- Don’t need to know validation but it is a plus.
- 5-10 years of Data Analysis experience required.
- Experience in pharmacology or medical device world is important to have as well. Requires experience in a regulated environment.
- Project Management experience is a plus.
Voca: The Spirit of Work