Data Analyst II
6300 Bee Cave Rd Building 2, suite 100. Austin, Texas 78746
Voca has an immediate opening available for a Data Analyst II in Austin, TX! Interested candidates will forward current resume to Chad Miller at email@example.com and call 952-303-8107. Thanks!
- Work independently to provide financial (using financial models), business and consultative support to the Analysts related to capital contracts and requests.
- Ability to research current contract and compliance status and make appropriate recommendations for proposed capital deals.
- Support Field Sales Organization in formulating and negotiating contracts and capital requests in conjunction with legal, contract compliance and management.
- Ability to financially model using standard Excel based models for capital requests and prepare executive summaries for review and approval.
- Generates contracts and amendment responses from standard and customer templates.
- Reviews customer redlines, modifies general contractual language for account specific programs and seeks final approval.
- Works closely with contract compliance to assess performance to current contracts, coordinate on non-compliance resolutions and generates contracts/amendments to document resolutions.
- Produce contract compliance apportionment reports and send to customers.
- Proactively anticipates needs of the Capital Analysts and develops viable solutions for meeting goals and objectives.
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive environment and effectively prioritize multiple tasks is essential.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or related field preferred
- Preferred experience in contract analysis, financial analysis, business analysis, or sales operations with financial analysis and modeling experience.
- Demonstrated ability to identify innovative solutions to solve complex problems, based on analysis of multiple sources of information.
- Contract development experience in a medical related field and familiarity writing and editing legal contract language.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to manipulate and interpret data.
- Must have the knowledge and ability to extract data from multiple information systems.
Voca: The Spirit of Work