Customer Success Engineer
3428 Lakeridge Pl NW Rochester, Minnesota 55901
Voca Technology has immediate openings available for Customer Success Engineer professionals in Rochester, MN! Interested candidates will forward current resume to Chad Miller at email@example.com and call 507-216-8052. Thanks!
Voca connects professionals in Finance with fantastic companies nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
Looking for highly motivated individuals to join our Customer Success Team. Our software is used worldwide to enhance and streamline Accounts Payable automation. The Customer Success Team work directly with clients to make our software as powerful as possible. This position requires highly skilled troubleshooting, strong written and verbal communication skills, demonstrated ability to work both independently and in collaboration with others, experience with enterprise-level software, and proficiency with Microsoft platforms, including Microsoft SQL Server and IIS. Knowledge of accounting concepts is extremely helpful. The Customer Success Team solves complex issues with an energetic team approach that encourages ongoing peer-to-peer collaboration.
- Represent the company with exceptional professionalism in both written and verbal communication with customers
- Provide technical services for our customers via phone, VPN or web-based collaboration tools
- Act as the primary resource to troubleshoot and resolve customer-initiated cases
- Identify problems and provide resolutions in a timely manner
- Update open customer tickets and project work accurately and expeditiously
- Continually improve and expand technical skills and knowledge necessary to perform the assigned work
- Collaborate with other teams, as needed
- Participate in customer training and in creating customer facing documentation
Formal training in Microsoft platforms, including Microsoft SQL Server, IIS, Active Directory, and Windows Operating Systems
Experience supporting enterprise-level software and working with end-users of varying technical levels
Experience or training with databases, preferably Microsoft SQL Server
Hands on experience working with software and users
Excellent verbal, written communication skills, and interpersonal skills
Excellent time management and accountability
Ability to work independently, creatively, and dynamically in different situations
- Ability work in high pressure situations
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related Field; Or a minimum of 3 years of application support experience
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work