Customer Service Representative I
42301 Zevo Drive Temecula, CA 92591
Voca has an immediate opening available for a Customer Service Representative I in Temecula, CA! Interested candidates will forward current resume to Marcus Olivera at firstname.lastname@example.org and call 952-303-8117. Thanks!
- This position is Nonexempt. Hours over 40 will be paid at Time and a Half.
- Takes inbound or places outbound calls to provide information to customers. Utilizes a database to retrieve customer or company information.
- Responds to customer inquiries via telephone or email to provide problem resolution in accordance with the Organization's service standards.
- The Entry level Customer Service Representative will typically only receive and/or place telephone calls that are basic and routine as they gain experience with the company's products and services.
- Solve simple customer problems and analyze customer service needs for communication to service and technical departments.
- Use SAP to input orders for affiliate and direct distributors.
- Use Excel to do inventory analysis.
- Export documentation processing for international shipments.
- Work with shipment carriers to schedule pickups.
- Work with internal warehouse personnel to process orders.
- English/Spanish bilingual required due to Latin America accounts
- International Customer Service experience
- Must be able to learn and follow detailed instructions, use a variety of resources and possess good organizational skills to provide accurate information.
- Must demonstrate patience, tact, empathy and problem solving skills with consistently good voice quality.
- Can organize and handle calls with speed and accuracy.
- Can work with complex computer applications and resource materials.
- Can use multiple operating environments (Windows, DOS, Mainframe). Previous experience may be required
Voca: The Spirit of Work