Critical Care Technician
3200 Pleasant Valley Road, St Josephs Community Hospital West Bend, WI 53095
Voca Health has immediate openings available for Critical Care Technician professionals in West Bend, WI!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- The Critical Care Technician (CCT) assists the Registered Nurse with delegated tasks related to the acute care of the patient. Provides age appropriate care in a culturally and ethically sensitive manner. Reports to the Nurse Manager of the assigned unit and the RN's on duty on each assigned shift. Other duties as assigned.
- Completion of the Critical Care Tech course or equivalency within 6 months of hire date. Successful completion of a skill competency checklist (validated by a Registered Nurse) is required. Successful completion of arrhythmia recognition course and successful orientation to the monitor room to work as a monitor technician is required within 6 months of hire. Candidates with prior monitor technician experience may complete a written competency test to meet this requirement. Special Skills: Ability to read & write and communicate verbal and written communication.
- Licensure: State of Wisconsin Nursing Assistant Certification is required. American Heart Association (AHA) Basic Life Support for the Healthcare Provider (BLS) or an AHA approved equivalent is required within 90 days of hire.
- High School diploma or equivalent is required. Incumbents in the position prior to October 1, 2007 may substitute this educational requirement with the following statement - Ability to read, write and communicate complicated verbal and written communications at a level normally acquired through completion of a high school education.
- 12 hour nights, 1900-0730, Float as needed.
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work