Clinical Lab Scientist - Travel
3630 E Imperial Hwy Lynwood, CA 90262
Voca Health has immediate openings available for Travel Clinical Lab Scientist professionals in Lynwood, CA! Interested candidates email resumes to email@example.com or dial direct at 952-303-8117. Thanks!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- Performs clinical laboratory tests procedures in a manner that provides accurate, timely, and meaningful results. Requires providing care and service to newborn to geriatric population. Provide age appropriate care in a manner that demonstrates understanding of the functional and developmental age of the individual served.
- CA License as a Clinical Lab Scientist
- Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Technology or related field required
- Primary Source On-line Verification
- At least one year experience required (internship accepted)
- Travel experience - 2 Years
- Basic Computer Skills
- Core Lab & Blood Bank Experience - 1 Year
- Trauma Hospital Experience - 1 Year
- Travel Position 2- 6 Months
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work