Clinical Informatics Manager
N74 W12501 Leatherwood Ct, Woodland Prime 400 Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin 53051
Voca has an immediate permanent / full-time job opportunity with one of our direct healthcare clients for a Clinical Informatics Lead in Menomonee Falls, WI! Interested candidates will reach out to Cindy McCool at email@example.com by emailing a copy of their resume / direct line: (952) 303-8111
- Responsible for the Clinical Informatics department's optimal performance in the implementation and support of the electronic medical record.
- Ensures the optimal performance of Clinical Informatics including service, quality, regulatory compliance and efficiency.
- Performs in a way that supports Froedtert's strategic vision in priority areas.
- Continually seeks improvement using process improvement tools such as Six Sigma, CAP and WorkOut.
- Able to mobilize staff resources, establishes trusting relationships, manages people well, demonstrates emotional intelligence capability.
- This individual must be able to apply principles of leadership, human relations, and Clinical Informatics / System Life Cycle concepts in the overall supervision and coordination of Clinical Informatics personnel. Collaborates with Clinical Informatics leadership to develop internal staff and assign departmental resources to projects and activities based on the prioritization of enterprise projects, departmental needs, and individual needs. Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ work experience in clinical application support or project management is required.
- A minimum of 2-4 years in a senior, team lead or supervisory position is required.
- Healthcare experience is preferred. EPIC experience is preferred.
- Effective problem solving and communication skills.
- Understanding of IT application, infrastructure, and security requirements.
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects/issues effectively.
- Strong leader that creates and environment of trust, motivation and innovation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Clinical discipline, Computer Science or Healthcare related field or acquired through a combination of education and experience.
- Master’s degree in Clinical discipline, Computer Science or Healthcare related field is preferred.