Charter House RN - Travel or Local
211 2nd St NW Rochester, Minnesota 55901
Voca Health has immediate openings available for Travel or local Rehab LTC Registered Nurse (RN) professionals in Rochester, MN! If you are interested, please forward your resume to Ashley Felten at firstname.lastname@example.org and call her at 952-303-8116. Thanks!
Voca connects Travel Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, LPNs, CNAs, and other clinical professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our travelers, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help our travelers reach their individual goals. Voca provides travelers a variety of benefits including insurance, vacation, referral bonuses, and dedicated support for active travelers.
Assignment details are provided below, we’re excited to hear from you. Interested travelers (or local candidates!) will reach out to Voca at email@example.com, 507-288-5260.
shift: 8 hours shifts every other weekend- night shifts 10 pm-6:30 am with potential for some evening 2 pm – 10:30 pm shifts.
We are a continuing care retirement community providing long term care for seniors. We have two Assisted Living units with different levels of resident care, a short term rehabilitation unit and home care.
The Nursing Process of assessing, diagnosing, outcome identification, planning, implementing, and evaluating is the basis for all care delivered by the registered nurse. The registered nurse is accountable for the delivery of direct resident care and for the supervising the nursing care provided by professional and ancillary nursing personnel. The registered nurse assesses and plans in collaboration with the resident, family and/or significant others and the interdisciplinary health care team to meet the care, educational and discharge needs. Adheres to Standards of Clinical Nursing Practice and Nurse Practice Act.
- Minimum Education and/or Experience Required: (Education Requirements and Experience):
Student or Graduate of an accredited baccalaureate, associate, or diploma nursing program, as recognized by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN- formerly NLN) or Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE). If graduated from a nursing program that was not accredited by ACEN or CCNE, at least one year of RN experience (within the last 5 years) in an applicable care setting is required. If graduation did not occur within the last two years, one year of RN experience in an applicable care setting is required.
- One year of work experience in Long Term Care or Home Health or two years of acute care nursing is preferred.
- Must be able to work independently. Requires good communication and human relation skills to interact with Health Service and Charter House staff. Strong problem solving skills are necessary with the ability to collect, compare, sort and prioritize information to be used in the decision making process for groups of resident and employees.
- Must be able to adapt to unpredictable situations and stress. Works flexible hours, which may include days, evenings, nights, holidays and weekends.
- Current RN license by applicable state requirements.
- Arizona and Florida: Maintains Basic Life Support (BLS) competency.
- Midwest: Basic Cardiac Life Support for healthcare providers- BCLS – certificate of course completion required and must not expire within 3 months after start date.
- Additional specialty certification/training as required by the work area.
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Paid Vacation Program
- Paid Time Off Program
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
- Generous Housing Stipends
- Housing Location Assistance
- Excellent Referral Bonuses
Voca: The Spirit of Work