500 W Main St Louisville, KY 40202
Voca Health has immediate openings available for Care Manager professionals in Louisville, KY! Interested canididates should contact Brady Pierce, Direct #404-585-5195 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
Job Description:The Care Manager, Telephonic Nurse 2, in a telephonic environment, assesses and evaluates members' needs and requirements to achieve and/or maintain optimal wellness state by guiding members/families toward and facilitate interaction with resources appropriate for the care and wellbeing of members. The Care Manager, Telephonic Nurse 2 work assignments are varied and frequently require interpretation and independent determination of the appropriate courses of action.
The Care Manager, Telephonic Nurse 2 employs a variety of strategies, approaches and techniques to manage a member's physical, environmental and psycho-social health issues. Identifies and resolves barriers that hinder effective care. Ensures patient is progressing towards desired outcomes by continuously monitoring patient care through assessments and/or evaluations. May create member care plans. Understands department, segment, and organizational strategy and operating objectives, including their linkages to related areas. Makes decisions regarding own work methods, occasionally in ambiguous situations, and requires minimal direction and receives guidance where needed. Follows established guidelines/procedures.
A division that is dedicated to helping adults remain independent in their homes. Our nurses are titled Care Managers, because our case management services are centered on the person rather than the condition. We contact members with multiple chronic conditions as well as financial and functional barriers in order to assist them in achieving and maintaining optimum health. We provide telephonic outreach to assess and support their health, offering education, identifying resources, and helping remove barriers to achieving health and independence, while using a multidisciplinary team. All of our RN Care Managers are work at home associates, working from a dedicated home office space. Work at home care managers are responsible for meeting quality and productivity measures daily and maintaining working home internet at all time with demonstrated advanced communication and interpersonal skills.
• Telephonically assess Medicare, Medicaid, Commercial, and/or and Group Account members in seven domains of functioning
• Evaluate member needs and requirements to achieve and/or maintain optimal wellness state
• Guide members and their families toward and facilitate interaction with resources appropriate for the care and wellbeing of members
• Assess member’s physical, environmental and psycho-social health issues and work in collaboration with a multi-disciplinary team, employing a variety of strategies/techniques to manage appropriately and provide timely intervention
• Active Registered Nurse (R.N.) license with no disciplinary action.
• Seasoned professional nurse with a minimum of three years of clinical nursing experience.
• Demonstrated clinical knowledge and experience with adult chronic conditions
• Advanced computer skills and experience with Microsoft word and excel
- Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 5:30pm
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages