700 W. Hillsboro Blvd. Deerfield Beach, Florida 33441
The Medical Referral Professional gathers and communicates all relative information and preparation instructions to patient and referring providers. Understands own work area professional concepts/standards, regulations, strategies and operating standards. Makes decisions regarding own work approach/priorities, and follows direction. Work is managed and often guided by precedent and/or documented procedures/regulations/professional standards with some interpretation.
Must have a separate room with a locked door that can be used as a home office, to ensure you and your patients have absolute and continuous privacy while you work.
- Must have accessibility to high speed DSL or Cable modem for a home office (No Satellite).
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills and experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Prior experience with Medicare & Medicaid recipients.
- Previous experience with electronic case note documentation and experience with documenting in multiple computer applications/systems.
- Experience working with geriatric population.
Monday - Sunday, candidates set their own schedule, 40 hours/wk min
Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca | Senior Recruiter
t 507-288-5260 d 952-303-8110
Connect with me on LinkedIn
Voca: The Spirit of Work