201 E. Nicollet Blvd. Burnsville, Minnesota 55337
Voca Health has immediate openings available for CT Tech professionals in Burnsville, MN! Any interested candidates please contact Hunter Rommes (404)585-5196 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- Duties:The Technologist provides services to patients and physicians through the creation of high quality diagnostic imaging, provides quality age-appropriate patient care according to established standards of practice, works collaboratively with all members of the health care team, and is responsible for performing procedures in another modality at least 50% of the time.
Skills:*1. Maintains patient care
• Performs examinations
• Identifies relevant data from images accurately.
• Communicates pertinent data clearly to the appropriate health care professional
• Participates in creating a culture of patient safety
• Demonstrates knowledge of emergency preparedness
• Verify patient identification and documentation
• Communicate with and educate patient regarding pertinent information during all aspects of exam
• Achieves quality diagnostic images through correct patient positioning and use of technical factors according to protocol.
*2. Ensures patient data integrity
• Accurately completes computer functions; edits, scheduling, billing, status changes and image transfers in a timely manner
• Accurate image marking and digital image manipulation and archiving
*3. Participates as an active team member
• Orients and mentors new employees and students
• Participates in department/facility process/quality improvement initiatives
• Responsible for personal and professional development to ensure current knowledge required for position
• Cleans and maintains rooms and supplies
• Provides integrated services with customers and care partners to ensure high quality care.
• Contributes to a positive work environment
• Performs other duties as assigned
*4. Correctly operates equipment according to accepted standards and guidelines
• Identifies and responds to equipment problems to ensure equipment is working properly.
• Maintains a high level of competency
• Accepts new technology as it’s introduced into the facility
• Participates in Quality Assurance testing as required by regulatory agencies and/or manufacturer recommendations.
What is the minimum level of education needed to perform this job, if any?
Vocational/ Technical training or Associate Degree
What level of education is preferred for this job, but not required?
What License/Certification/Registration is required for this position?
ARRT Registration or registry eligible with successful completion within 90 days of hire.
What License/Certification/Registration is preferred for this position, but not required?
What is the minimum level of experience needed to perform this job, if any?
What level of experience is preferred for this job, but not required?
1 year experience as a technologist
Certifications & Licenses: ARRT, CT Certified, Basic Life Support Certified
Minimum License/Certification/Registration What License/Certification/Registration is required for this position? ARRT Registration or registry eligible with successful completion within 90 days of hire. .
- Must have flexibility. Heavy weekend help needed--3 weekends per month Weekday and Weekend, day and evening hours. Critical evening hours. Occasional overnight shifts possible. Dept. staff schedule normally posted 8+ weeks out.
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work