CDS - Front-End Developer
101 E Main St Louisville, Kentucky 40202
Voca Technology has immediate openings available for CDS - Front-End Developer professionals in Louisville, KY! If you are interested, please forward your resume to Jamie Brough at email@example.com and call him at 952.777.1834. Thanks!
Voca connects professionals in Finance with fantastic companies nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- Create semantic, W3C valid, accessible, cross-browser compatible front-end web pages, components, and websites.
- Act as a consultant to an agency, vendor, IT, or the Digital IT team to ensure projects are semantic, W3C valid, accessible (as required), and cross-browser compatible.
- Deliver subject matter expertise within the realm of integrating front-end technologies with back-end systems, MVC patterns, and third-party services.
- Work within current constraints of a pre-existing website or application to extend functionality or support User-Experience (Design) direction.
- Work in a Scrum/Agile type environment and deliver upon assigned work in a timely manner over the course of an iterative project time-table.
- Be available for execution or support of production turns.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues, problems, and errors encountered across our web properties, internal applications, and systems as reported or experienced.
- Provide expertise to influence project, initiative, and maintenance technical direction during discovery, planning, and implementation stages.
- Maintain modern development standards with best-practice approaches to front-end coding and development processes.
- Stay current on industry trends and knowledge and utilize the information to guide the team.
- Provide post-launch verification of features and changes.
- Ensure and maintain an expected level of accessibility in our applications.
- Ensure design parity to provided comps while still meeting development and accessibility standards.
- Must be proficient in a number of front-end specific areas and technologies, including:
- W3C Web Standards
- Cross-browser compatibility
- Content Management
- Progressive Enhancement
- Must have a sophisticated knowledge of back-end systems/development including integration points, the MVC pattern, and working with third-party APIs and services.
- Must be dedicated to best-in-class user experience of all users, including users with disabilities and users of assistive technologies.
- Implement developmental best-practices. Version control (Git), meaningful commenting and documentation, and standard indentation and formatting are all examples of this model.
- Recognize our roadmap and strategically communicate an agenda to reach our goals.
- Understand browser support/standards and recommend adopting certain technologies.
- Work with internal members of the team, IT, and business. Collaborate to provide the end-user with the best possible experience. Professionally correspond internally and externally with our team members and partners.
- Utilize the educational tools provided to you as well as seek out professional training, development tools, and resources of your own. Ensure continual growth in your field and to ensure a high standard of quality for our applications moving forward.
Required Technical Skills
- Accessibility techniques and basics (ARIA)
- Basic understanding of modular design patterns
- Content Management (experience and best-practices)
- Microsoft .NET MVC
- NPM/Node.js (basics)
- Technical writing/communication skills
- Unit and Experience Testing
- Webpack (basics)
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work